狮子王电影经典片段英文版
❶ 狮子王佳句中英文
1.狮子王 的 五句优美的句子 中英文
The Lion King狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
2.摘抄10句狮子王中用英语翻意的经典句子
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
3.《狮子王1》里面的经典句子,要的只是第一部
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎么了?你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我们有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了。
4.有关狮子王中的重要英语句子和 单词
The Lion King 经典话语 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
5.狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
6.英文版的《狮子王》中最经典的台词
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。阳光普照之处皆是我们的国土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的兴衰就像这日出和日落。辛巴,总有那么一天,太阳将会随着我的时代的结束而沉落,但会随着你做新国王的开始而升起。
辛巴:所有这一切都是我的吗?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:阳光照到的地方都是我的,那背阴的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我们的领土之外。辛巴,你切记千万不要到那里去。
辛巴:可是,作为一个国王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一个国王不只意味着什么时候都可以为所欲为,还有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:还有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在于这个世界上的,你眼睛所见到的万物之间都是这一种微妙的平衡关系。作为一个国王,你需要明白这种关系,并且尊重世间万物——无论它们是缓缓爬行的蚂蚁还是跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,难道我们不吃羚羊吗?
穆法沙:我们吃,辛巴,听我来解释。我们死了以后,尸体就会变成青草,羚羊就会来吃青草。我们就是这样互相连接,共同存在于这个巨大的生命轮回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
7.狮子王1.2里的经典语句10句 是英文和中文的
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——这是生命的轮回,穿越了绝望和希望,穿过了忠贞和爱情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——国王的统治就像太阳的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有当我应该勇敢的时候我才会勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是说你要自找麻烦。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——当世界抛弃你的时候,你就抛弃了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受伤前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危险?哈哈,我笑对危险! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——没事了,因为我回家了。(Simba对他倒地的母亲说) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看着那些星,那是古代帝王正在注视着我们的眼睛。
当你感到孤独中,记住他们会在天上引领着你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。
你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。
你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住……。
❷ 【狮子王】要狮子王英文的台词,一个片段,不是单句的。5分钟左右。
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection.
Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba!
Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me.
Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me!
Mufasa:Remember!
Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那只是我的倒影。
拉飞奇:不,仔细看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已经忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎么会?
木法沙:你已经忘了你是谁,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表还要勇猛,你必须找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我该怎么做?我已经不是从前的我了。
木法沙:要记住你是谁,你是我儿子,也是真正的国王。要记住,你是谁。
辛巴:不!求求你别离开!
木法沙:要记住。
辛巴:爸!
木法沙:要记住。要记住。。。
❸ 狮子王经典台词英语
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——罗杰·阿勒斯吗,罗伯·明科夫
Its like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——罗杰·阿勒斯吗
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——罗杰·阿勒斯吗,罗伯·明科夫
❹ 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
(4)狮子王电影经典片段英文版扩展阅读
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
❺ 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(5)狮子王电影经典片段英文版扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
❻ 狮子王经典台词中英文30句
1、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、i laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3、i‘m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn‘t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4、when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5、it‘s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
18、you have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.look inside yourself simba. you are more than what you have become. you must take the place in the circle of life.remember who you are. you are my son and on true king. remember who you are. remember.........——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住…
19、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
20、i laugh in the face of danger.越危险就越合我心意。
21、i’m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
22、i‘m here to announce that king‘s mufasa‘s on his way, so you‘d better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(zazu) 我来通知木法沙国王即将驾临,你最好为自己没有参加早上的庆典找个好借口。
23、 if you ever come back,we‘ll kill you!如果你敢回来 我们就杀了你。
24、if it weren‘t for you,he‘d still be alive.如果不是因为你 他现在还会活着的。
25、our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齿和雄心一起暴露。
26. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
27. everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
28. everybody is somebody, even a nobody. remember who you are.大家都很重要,就算无名小卒也是。记住你是谁。
29. simba , we are with you until the end.辛巴,我们和你一起直到最后。
30. you can’t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。
❼ 《狮子王1》里面的经典句子,要的只是第一部!!中英文都要。
家庭作业?《狮子王1》?
(1)
Si:但我以认为国王可以随心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants
M:当国王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time
Si:那还有什么?-- There's more?
M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一个微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身为国王,你不但要了解那个平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
还要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope
Si:但是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?
M:是的,辛巴,让我解释一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我们死后呢,我们的身体体会变成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我们都联系在--And so we are all connected
这个神秘巨大的生命圈里--in the great circle of life
(2)
R:停!--Stop!
嘘!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there
Si:那不是我父亲--That's not my father
那只是我的倒影--That's just my reflection
R:不,仔细看--No Look harder
你看见了吗--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you
M(g):辛巴--Simba
Si:父亲--Father?
M(g):辛巴,你已经忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me
Si:不!我怎么忘得了--No How could I?
M(g):你已经忘了你是谁--You have forgotten who you are
那也不会记得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的内心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不该是现在这个样子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life
Si:我怎么能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已经不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be
M(g):要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
你是我儿子,一位真正的国王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
Si:不!求求你,不要离开我--No! Please, don't leave me!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:父亲!--Father!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:不要离开我--Don't leave me
M(g):要记住--Remember
R:那是什么?--What was that?
这天气,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特别。你不这样认为吗?Very peculiar, don't you think?
Si:是呀,看来风向要变了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing
R:哦,改变是好事--Ahh, change is good
Si:是呀!但这并不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什么--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味着我必需面对我的过去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已经逃避过去那么久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你这是干嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?
R:那并不重要,它都过去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past
Si:是呀!但还是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts
R:哦,没错,过去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以选择逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它学点什么--or learn from it
哈,你学会了那你接下来要干嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?
Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick
R:不,不,不,不!别拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪儿去?--Hey! Where are you going?
Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!
推荐你看一下,不然你不知道上述对话经典在哪?
《狮子王》的票房排名在2D动画界是第一
❽ 狮子王经典英文语录
狮子王经典英文语录如下:
1. m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn’t mean you golooking for trouble.我只是在汪铅需要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢其实不代表你要到处闯祸。
5.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
❾ 狮子王经典台词
S:我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants
M:你错了 国王也不能凡事随心所欲
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time
S:不能吗?
There's more?
M:辛巴
Simba
M:世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
M:身为国王,你不但要了解
As king, you need to understand that balance
M:还要去尊重所有的生活
and respect all the creatures,
M:包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope
S:但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
M:是呀,我来跟你解释一下
Yes, Simba, but let me explain
M:我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
When we die, our bodies become the grass
M:而羚羊是吃草的
and the antelope eat the grass
M:所以…在这个生命圈里面 都是互相有关联的
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life
T:是...你必须把过去抛到脑后
It's, "You got to put your past behind you"
T:孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right?
S:对.
Right .
T:错!
Wrong !
T:当这个世界遗弃你的时候
When the world turns its back on you,
T:你就去遗弃这个世界
you turn your back on the world
S:那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影
That's not my father That's just my reflection
R:不...
No
R:仔细看
Look harder
R:你看
You see?
R:他活在你心中
He lives in you
M:辛巴
Simba
S:爸爸
Father?
M:辛巴,你已经忘了我
Simba, you have forgotten me
S:不!我怎么忘得了
No How could I?
M:你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me
M:看看你自己的内心,辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba
M:你比你现在还要聪明
You are more than what you have become
M:你一定要回到食物链的位置上
You must take your place in the circle of life
S:我怎么能回去呢? 我已经不是以前的我了
How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be
M:要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
M:你是我儿子 也是唯一的国王
You are my son and the one true king
M:要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
更多台词可以到网络文库上下载。或登录射手网www.shooter.cn下载台词(可用记事本打开)
不过网上翻译大多有错,不可盲目相信。
❿ 求《狮子王》一个配音片段的对白(英文字幕),不胜感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开…走开
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走开
我喜欢赶走秃鹰
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁满,你最好过来看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像还活着
All righty,what have we got here?
哎哟!这什么东西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只狮子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁满,他只是只小狮子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那么可爱
- Can we keep him?
而且是一个人 我们能留下他吗?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你疯了吗?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在这儿的是只狮子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
狮子就是专门吃我们的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他还那么小
他以后会长大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他会变得跟我们一国
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
这是我听过最蠢的话了
maye be
或许他会…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有点子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我们一国
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有只狮子在身边或许蛮不错的
So,we're keeping him?
那我们就留下他罗
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然,这里是谁做主啊?
My point exactly.
我认为他应该留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎哟!天啊!我热死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我们快离开这儿 找个阴凉的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你还好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差点就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也帮了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们帮忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪里?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起来很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒觉得是金黄色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是说…沮丧
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在烦什么?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
烦?狮子可是万兽之王
The food chain.
烦个屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你从哪儿来的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被扫地出门的
- That's great. So are we.
好极了!我们也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什么事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你们说
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我们也不想听
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜托,丁满 我们能帮忙吗?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你们能够改变历史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在这个时候 我这位伙伴丁满说
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必须把你的背后抛到过去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是说… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能闭上你的乌鸦嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必须把过去抛到脑后
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
对 错
When the world turns its back on you...
当这个世界遗弃你的时候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遗弃这个世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前学的不是这样
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那么你或许应该学点新知识
Repeat after me.
跟着我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什么?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就别担心