经典电影台词英文
A. 求30句经典英文电影对白
选30句你喜欢的吧
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去
B. 求10句外国电影的经典台词,要包括电影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本来就全靠运气
——《泰坦尼克号》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局
——《泰坦尼克号》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了
——《泰坦尼克号》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
这里每个人都是无辜的,你还不知道吧
——《肖申克的救赎》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
监狱不是童话世界,日子就这样一天天过去。监狱生活就像例行公事,除此之外,还是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救赎》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人应该有一技之长。差点忘了,我不能从你这儿带走这个,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救赎》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二选一,忙着活,或忙着死
——《肖申克的救赎》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救赎》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心怀希望是一件好事,也许是最好的事,心怀希望就永远有希望
——《肖申克的救赎》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味。
——《阿甘正传》
C. 50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
D. 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
E. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
F. 盘点经典电影中的唯美英文台词,哪一句戳中了
16.在自己面前,应该一直留有一个地方,独自留在那里。然后去爱。不知道是什么,不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人。可是,这种等待,就是爱情本身。
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
17.有谁不曾为那暗恋而痛苦?我们总以为那份痴情很重,很重,是世上最重的重量。有一天,暮然回首,我们才发现,它一直都是很轻,很轻的。我们以为爱的很深,很深,来日岁月,会让你知道,它不过很浅,很浅。最深和最重的爱,必须和时日一起成长。
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.
18.在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
19.女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly. coz only she has is misfortune.
20.一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
G. 经典励志的一些英文电影台词
<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door,i am in love,alawas will be.我将坚持下去,永不降的意思。
<stop crying your heart out>
hold on , don't be scar,your destiny will keep you on不要害怕,坚持下去,生命永不息。
<i believe i can fly>
i believe i can fly , i believe i can touch the sky我相信我可以的。
<i am not a girl not yet a woman>
all i need is time,a moment that is mine,while i'm in between
<winter in july>当我迷茫时,我所需要的是一刻属于自己的时间。
make the best of what has been given you,everything will come in time,why deny yourself,don't just let life pass you by ,like winter in july.
<let it be>
when i find myself in times of trouble ,she is standing in front of me ,speaking words of wisdom,"let it be"
<white flag>
i will go down with this ship, i won't put my hands up and surrender,there will be no white flag above my door
H. 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代着名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
I. 经典英文电影对白
《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
J. 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
\\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》