英文经典电影大段独白
❶ 经典英文电影对白
《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
❷ 求一段英语经典电影对白,3分钟左右
《泰坦尼克号》中,ROSE和JACK分别之前的对话,跟一楼的一样,稍微详细一点
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
❸ 英语电影的经典对白 50句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
❹ 帮忙找一段经典英文电影里的一段经典台词
“我的爱人是如此英俊,他的皮肤象黄金
"My beloved is white and ruddy. His skin is as the most fine gold...
“他的双颊如香草台”
"his cheeks are as a bed of spices."
“虽然他已经好几个月没洗过脸
"Even though he hasn‘t washed since last December.
“他的眼如鸽子般明亮…
"His eyes are as the eyes of doves...
“他的身躯如同雕刻的象牙…
"his body is as bright ivory...
“他的双腿象大理石柱般坚实”
"his legs are as pillar of marble."
“虽然包裹它们的裤子脏得要死
"In pants so dirty they stand by themselves
“总而言之他是那样可爱”
"He is altogether lovable."
“可惜他永远是个一无所有的小阿飞…
"But he‘ll always be a two-bit punk...
“所以他永远不会是我的爱人
"so he‘ll never be my beloved.
“真可惜!
"What a shame!1.美国往事,不够经典么?2.不是对话,是独白3.中英对照4.语速放慢一点,断句停顿久一点,应该能撑2.3分钟5.对话出现在1小时8分30秒左右6.纯正美语 希望能帮到你,
❺ 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
❻ 英语电影经典独白
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。
❼ 欧美经典电影大段独白
《辛德勒名单》
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
《剪刀手爱德华》
爱德华:
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来没不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。
《泰坦尼克号》
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on.
You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow.
You're going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not
this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
伊娃:你昨晚到那里了?
瑞克:那么久以前的事我记不起来了
伊娃:我今晚可以见到你吗?
瑞克:我从不计划那么遥远的事
——等一下,理查,为什么是我的名字
——因为你要上那架飞机
——我不明白,那你呢
——我留在这里看着他,等飞机安全离开为止
——不,理查你怎么回事,你昨晚……
——昨天晚上我们说了很多了,你说要为我们两个考虑,从那个时候起我想了很多,想来想去只有一个结论,你和维多在一起上那架飞机……
——可是我……
——你是属于他的
——但是
——你非听我说不可,你知不知道如果你留在这里会有什么后果,十分之九的机会我们会被关在集中营里。对不对路易(对路易)?
路易:恐怕史察沙少校会坚持的
——你这样说只是为了叫我走
——我这样说因为那是事实,我们的心里都明白,你属于维多,你是他工作的一部分,他的精神的鼓励,如果那飞机离地你不在上面你会后悔的……
——不
——或者不是今天或者不是明天,不过很快的,这是后悔一辈子。
——那我们呢
——我们将永远拥有巴黎,本来没有,你来卡萨布兰卡之后我们就失去了,不过昨天晚上,我们又拾回来了
——昨晚我说我永远不离开你
——你永远不会,我也有工作要做,我要去的地方你不能跟来,我要做的事你无法参与,伊莎,清高我并不在行,不过要明白并不困难。在这疯狂的世界,三个小人物的困难毫无分量可言……总有一天你会明白的。来,不要这样,永志不忘
维多与理查
——一切事情都已经准备就绪了
——除了一件事情,在你离开之前有些事你应该知道
——雷诺先生,我并不要求你解释什么。
——我打算要,因为往后可能会影响到你。你说你知道伊莎跟我的事,
——没错
——你不知道昨晚你进来的时候她正在我的店里,她是为了过境的信。对不对,伊莎(对伊莎)
伊莎:是的
——她想尽了办法可是都没有效。她尽量说服我相信她仍然爱我……那在很久以前就结束了,为了你的缘故她假装不是,我让她假装.
——我明白
<勇敢的心>
WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while, and dying
in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade. All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives,
but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——”
❽ 求:经典英文电影最好有大段的电影独白的。
在学校的时候,看了不少用来学英文的电影.多以爱情生活片为主,对白多,适合学口语.
大嘴茱丽娅.罗伯茨的几部经典电影一直是包括新东方老师在内的英语老师推荐的佳片.例如<风月俏佳人>,<我最好朋友的婚礼>,<诺丁山>等等.类似的影片还有<情归巴黎>,里面的音乐和女生独白十分好听,耐人回味.
动画片是推荐给英语初学者的,经典的<狮子王>前两部,<风中情缘>,<埃及王子>等等.相信影片里那动人的旋律,是我们每个人都耳熟能详,随意哼唱的.
作为女孩子,励志影片我最喜欢<律政俏佳人>,女主人公是我的偶像,她时尚,热情,敢于追求自己的梦想,永不言败.这种个性是我们缺少,同时又竭力追求的.
暂时想到以上的影片,以后还会补充.这些片子都是几年以前的老电影了,但我相信,经典就是永恒!希望大家和我一样一直喜欢它们.
❾ 求简单的英语电影独白片段
《海上钢琴师》
“陆上的人喜欢寻根问底,虚度了大好光阴。冬天忧虑夏天的姗姗来迟,夏天则担心冬天的将至。所以他们不停四处游走,追求一个遥不可及、四季如夏的地方—我并不羡慕。”
Why why why why why... I think land people waste a lot of time wondering why. Winter comes they can't wait for summer; summer comes they're living dread of winter. That's why you're never tired of travelling, with chasing some place far away, where there's always summer. That doesn't sound like a good bet to me.
“我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。”
“I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here,but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.
“你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。”
“You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano. ”