英语杂志内容摘抄电影推荐
㈠ 推荐一些好的英文杂志,以及一些好的电影
电影的话,推荐你的杂志是《看电影》《电影世界》
影方便,如果你想慢慢去像对待艺术一样去看待它,建议你从获奖电影看起,首先从奥斯卡获奖电影看起,一直到你感觉奥斯卡的电影中似乎最让你能内心深深感动的只有最佳外语片时候,这时候你可以将目光锁定柏林电影节的获奖以及参赛影片了,然后是嘎那
㈡ 给我10部英语电影的好词好句摘抄
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”
演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”
演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:“I’ll be back.”
Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”
译文:“我会回来的。”
90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。
演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
?
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930
6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。
10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
㈢ 英语电影和书籍里的好词好句摘抄,不少于600个词,有现成的么
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.
㈣ 求一篇英语的 电影推荐(80-100词)
Casablanca《卡萨布兰卡》
The story happened ring the Second World War. Rick worked for American Intelligence Agency[1] in Paris. One day he met with Ilsa in Paris. They soon fell in love and planned to marry. However, with the German's march into Paris, they had to give up the plan and wished to get to Marseilles by train and married there. But just before the leaving by train, Rick received a letter from Ilsa, saying that she couldn't go with him. So he had to pass through many places to Casablanca and runs a Cafe[2] there. One night, he met Ilsa at his Cafe, who escaped with her husband to Casablanca. They hoped to obtain exit visas here and escaped to the New World At first, Rick can't forgive that Ilsa's gone back on[3] her word. At first he refuses to help them get the exit visas. Learning this Ilsa determines to go alone to see Rick.
Then Ilsa tells Rick that why she had to leave him without any explanation. In fact when Ilsa met Rick, she had married Laszlo, one of the leaders of French underground Party organization. Shortly after their marriage, Laszlo was apprehended by Gestapo[4]. Soon the word came that Laszlo was shot to death when trying to escape the concentration camp[5]. When she met Rick, she found he is her true love. But when she planed to leave Paris with Rick, her friend came to tell her that Laszlo was alive. He was very sick and needed her. She had no choice but left without saying goodbye. Another important reason is that she dared not tell anybody she had married Laszlo, an important leader of the French Resistance. If Gestapo found out she was Laszlo's wife, it would be dangerous for her and Rick. Learning this Rick forgives Ilsa. When Rick see that Laszlo also loves Ilsa deeply, and for their more important cause, he decided to sacrifice his love. Rick takes a risk to[6] help the Laszlos get the exit visas. At the airport Rick see off[7] his loved women and her husband leave Casablanca.
故事发生在二战期间。力克是前美国驻巴黎情报员。在巴黎和伊尔莎相遇,他们很快坠入爱河并计划结婚。但由于德军攻入巴黎,他们只好改变计划,决定乘火车到马赛再结婚。然而就在登车前,力克收到伊尔莎的字条,说她无法跟随力克而去。力克只好辗转来到卡萨布兰卡,并在那里经营了一家咖啡店。一天晚上,他在自己的咖啡店里遇到了和丈夫逃离到卡萨布兰卡的伊尔莎。他们希望能在这里得到出境证后逃离到美洲新大陆去。开始,力克无法原谅伊尔莎当初违背誓言的行为,拒绝帮助他们得到出境证。听到这个消息,伊尔莎决定单独找力克谈一次……
然后伊尔莎告诉力克为什么会不辞而别。事实上,在遇见力克前,她已经嫁给了法国地下军领袖拉兹洛。但婚后不久,拉兹洛就被盖世太保抓走了。很快有消息说拉兹洛在逃离集中营的时候被枪杀了。当伊尔莎遇到力克时,发现他才是自己的所爱。但当他们计划离开巴黎时,有个朋友告诉他拉兹洛还活着而且病得很严重,非常需要她。所以她没有别的选择,只好和力克不辞而别。另外一个重要的原因就是她不敢告诉任何人自己嫁给了拉兹洛,一个重要的法国反抗军领袖。如果盖世太保知道她是拉兹洛的妻子,那对她自己和力克来说都是相当危险的。知道了这些后,力克原谅了伊尔莎。看到拉兹洛也是深深爱着伊尔莎,也为了他们更重要的事业,力克决定牺牲自己的爱情。他冒险帮助拉兹洛夫妇搞到出境证。在飞机场,力克目送自己心爱的人和她的丈夫离开卡萨布兰卡……
㈤ 求篇英语电影介绍的文章,电影有点看头的,大概10到15句就行
《狮子王》
故事的主人公是狮子王辛巴的女儿琪拉雅公主,她是这片荣耀大地的继承者。充满好奇心的琪拉雅一直向往着到森林外去冒险,一直想对蛮荒之地一探究竟。终于,她找到一个机会来到了这片荒凉的土地。在这里,她遇到了刀疤的儿子高孚,并成了莫逆之交。
几年之后,刀疤的余党把夺回王权的希望寄托在了高孚身上,派高孚接近琪拉雅,趁机杀死辛巴。在辛巴和高孚的努力下,刀疤的余党全部回心转意,臣服在辛巴的统治之下,荣耀大地终于恢复了和平。琪拉雅和高孚也彼此真心相爱。
The Lion King
The hero of the story is the Lion King Simba's daughterPrincess Kiara, she is this piece of glory the earth's successor.
Timon and Pumbaa were responsible for the care of Shakira Princess ya, but they are on the naughty andsmart Princess nothing. Curious Kiara has been yearning to forest adventure, has been to such boondocks beitou.Finally, she found a chance to come to this desolate land.Here, she met Gaofu son of scar, played together whenthey fell into the crocodile lake, Kiara brave rescued Kovu,fled to the shore in be in grave when, they became friends with complete mutual understanding. To find son's scar madam, want to kill Kiara, Simba was arrived in time tosave.
A few years later, Kiara grows into a big girl, now Gaofualso became majestic lion, scar's army was cast into theback of kingship hopes high Fu in the body, sent Gaofuclose Kiara, took the opportunity to kill simba. They plan to use the death of Kiara, at a crucial juncture, let Gaofu save her, in order to obtain Simba trust. Unconsciously,Gaofu fell in love with Kiara, in the face of love and power,Gaofu chose the latter, to own practical action to get thesymplectic tolerance and understanding. In Gaofu Simba and efforts, the scar remaining Confederates all back,under Simba rule, honor the earth finally restored peace.Kiara and Kovu is truly loved each other.
㈥ 英语原声电影优美语段摘抄
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 "where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》:
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.silence hill《冷山》:
Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
4.《Titanic》:
《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. nbsp;nbsp;
5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话: "Ryan lost his borther。" "oh,which one?" "all" 听了这个对话,眼泪都会掉下来。登时想起了中学时英语老师说的both和all的区别,all代表3者或3者以上。 i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
6.《兄弟连》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"nbsp;nbsp;
7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom--" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!" Your heart is free,you can follow her! 从此华莱士踏上不归路...... 在生活中有多少人可以依自己的心愿而生活呢nbsp;nbsp;
8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
㈦ 谁能推荐一本英文杂志。
《疯狂英语 》 里面有一些电影的经典对白,还会总结写句型和常用词汇,挺有帮助的,坚持看哦~
㈧ 哪些英文电影用来摘抄最好
阿甘正传,这是一部励志电影,汤姆汉克斯的,非常经典!
如果是爱情电影,推荐骷髅新娘,代表对白:With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
如果是战争片推荐拯救大兵瑞恩!这些都还好吧!
㈨ 大家看的英语杂志中有什么比较不错的英语电影,推荐一下,谢谢~~
如果是中学生的话
建议看《肖申克的救赎》,非常经典励志
另外,像《夜访吸血鬼》也很不错,很精彩
《返老还童》也非常有趣
但是提醒楼主,如果看欧美片,开头看的时候一定要有耐心,越看越好看哦
如果还喜欢看3d动画,那么,强烈建议看《闪电狗》《机器人总动员》
另外,你问的下载工具,最方便最常见的就是迅雷了,一般的电影上面都有,而且基本都是高清的!
㈩ 英语原版电影摘抄
一.【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
二.【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加面试,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究。
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
三.【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you neverknow what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3. Miracles happenevery day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Have you givenany thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。
5.If you are everin trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
6.It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。
7.Death is just apart of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
8.I don’t know if we eachhave a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—likeon a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
9.His back is as crooked as a politician.
不仅指出了后背的弯曲,而且顺便损了一顿政客的腐败。一语双雕。
10.Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know whatyou're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
11.Thereis an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where they're going.Where they've been.通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
12.You areno different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同。
13.Stupidis as stupid does.傻人做傻事。
14.We werelike peas and carrots.
豌豆和胡萝卜丁,一个圆的,一个方的;一个红的,一个绿的。它们的共同点虽然没有太大的味道但营养非常高。
15.You have got to put the past behind youbefore you can move on.放下包袱,继续前进
16.It was like just before the sun goes to beddown on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光
17.If there is anything you need I will not befar away.(用情至专)
18.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)
19.There is one small step for a man,a giantleap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
20.Nothing just happens,it's all part of aplan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
21.A little of stinging rain,and big old fatrain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)
22.That is the outstanding answer I've everheard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)
23.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what loveis. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)
24.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
251.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
26.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
27.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
28.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to bebrave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
四.【《歌舞青春》中的经典台词】
You must remember, young thespians, learningis never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh andilluminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror,reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passedfleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. NewRoman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你们必须记住,年轻的演员们,学习是不分季节的。它允许假期内闪烁之光振作并且启发。它使年轻的思想得到充实,神奇的未来之门在向你招手,回想每个珍贵的时刻,每个英勇的抉择。。。我像你这么大的时候,暑假早已飞快的过去了。但我依然清晰记得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回忆是什么?
I gotta make bank.我得去赚钱
we got off to a rough start, but you reallycame through.我们不打不相识,但是你真没有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我们没什么(此地无银三百两)
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙计们
The big zero.什么都没有
Talk to me. 跟我说
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成绩优秀,所有功课都优秀
he's really working someone.他在谈正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here inAlbuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up thesound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer! 我们抛开又一个炎热的夏天,这里是阿尔布开克市,因此,在这里你会感到很舒适,呼吸新鲜空气,跟夏天问个好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.这个夏天你们看起来很精神
With discretion.很谨慎
"Whatever it takes."无论什么条件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那个只顾修炼瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.确认分配
The promised land.愿望实现
would you care for lemonade?你想要点柠檬水吗?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.从今以后请记住要按时上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我们可以承受的
All for one, and one for all,All right? 都是一样的,不是吗?
Send the waiters right in.让服务员都就位
college costs a fortune. 大学要花很多钱
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep meposted. 明天看着他们,并和我保持联系
Big timeout on that one. 那个已经过去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak inthe pool after work.我来这只是赚一些钱并在工作后偷偷游个泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet righthere. Are you in?我刚刚拿到演出报名单,你参加吗?
Close, very close.对,很对
you've been working out?你还在健身吗?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建议
Line it up.瞄准
Off we go. 留下我们
work up an appetite 引起食欲
board of directors 董事会
This shirt positively screams for a Windsorknot.今年肯定好事成双了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我们给学校施加了一点压力
Well, it wasn't an official date type ofthing. 这并不是一个重要的约会啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意脚下,安全起见
What the heck? 怎么回事
Again from the top. 再来一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team workingtogether, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, buteverybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people aregonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keepingyour eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.我很高兴你和队友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野猫队。队友也只是现在的,但是每个人都有他自己的将来。当你毕业后,很多人都会追逐同样的机会,盯着这些奖励并没有什么错。事实上,你不盯着,你会被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准备干什么?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年轻人,未来是个未知数,
You got eyes, use them. 眼见为实,看看吧
Coming right up. 马上来
in the meantime 同时
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太过分了,小滑头
It's been wild 有点疯狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想说,很难了解这些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比赛
Let's run it back. 再来一场
You might want to think this one out.你必须考虑清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops.有一头金发,穿着时髦时装
I don't really want to see my sister crash andburn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那里怒气冲天