10句關於一部英語電影的句子
Ⅰ 給10部英文電影的英語對白每部10句以上!
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4 .《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
Ⅱ 10部電影的英語經典句子
All things in their being are good for something.
· 天生我才必有用。
· Difficult circumstances serve as a textbook of life for people.
· 困難坎坷是人們的生活教科書。
· Failure is the mother of success. -- Thomas Paine
· 失敗乃成功之母。
· For man is man and master of his fate.
· 人就是人,是自己命運的主人。
· The unexamined life is not worth living. -- Socrates
· 混混噩噩的生活不值得過。 -- 蘇格拉底
· None is of freedom or of life deserving unless he daily conquers it anew. -- Erasmus
· 只有每天再度戰勝生活並奪取自由的人,才配享受生活的自由。
· Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. So let us seize it, not in fear, but in gladness. -- R.M. Nixon
· 命運給予我們的不是失望之酒,而是機會之杯。因此,讓我們毫無畏懼,滿心愉悅地把握命運。-- 尼克松
· Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. -- John Ruskin
· 生活沒有目標,猶如航海沒有羅盤。-- 羅斯金
· What makes life dreary is the want of motive. -- George Eliot
· 沒有了目的,生活便郁悶無光。 -- 喬治 · 埃略特
· Towering genius disdains a beaten path. It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. -- Lincoln
· 卓越的天才不屑走旁人走過的路。他尋找迄今未開拓的地區。
· There is no such thing as a great talent without great will - power. -- Balzac
· 沒有偉大的意志力,便沒有雄才大略。 -- 巴爾扎克
· The good seaman is known in bad weather.
· 驚濤駭浪,方顯英雄本色。
· Fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning. --J.H. Newman
· 不要害怕你的生活將要結束,應該擔心你的生活永遠不會真正開始。 -- 紐曼
· Gods determine what you're going to be. -- Julius Erving
· 人生的奮斗目標決定你將成為怎樣的人。 -- 歐文
· An aim in life is the only fortune worth finding. -- Robert Louis Stevenson
· 生活的目標,是唯一值得尋找的財富。-- 史蒂文森
· While there is life there is hope.
· 一息若存,希望不滅。 -- 英國諺語
· Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value. -- A. Einstein
· 不要為成功而努力,要為做一個有價值的人而努力。 -- 愛因斯坦
· You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. -- Charles Chaplin
· 人必須有自信,這是成功的秘密。 -- 卓別林
· Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
· 不管追求什麼目標,都應堅持不懈。
· We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite hope. -- Mattin Luther King
· 我們必須接受失望,因為它是有限的,但千萬不可失去希望,因為它是無窮的。 -- 馬丁 · 路德 · 金
· Energy and persistence conquer all things. -- Benjamin Franklin
· 能量加毅力可以征服一切。 -- 富蘭克林
· Nothing seek, nothing find.
· 無所求則無所獲。
· Cease to struggle and you cease to live. -- Thomas Carlyle
· 生命不止,奮斗不息。 -- 卡萊爾
· A thousand-li journey is started by taking the first step.
· 千里之行,始於足下。
· Strength alone knows conflict, weakness is below even defeat, and is born vanquished. -- Swetchine
· 只有強者才懂得斗爭;弱者甚至失敗都不夠資格,而是生來就是被征服的。 -- 斯威特切尼
Ⅲ 10部英語電影的10個英語短句
1、 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it』 s called present! ——《功夫熊貓》
2、Anything that can't kill me will only make me stronger. ——《少年漢尼拔》
3、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. ——《奔騰年代》
4、Everyone dies, but not everyone has ever lived. ——《勇敢的心》
5、One can only go all out to wait for fate to reveal the answer.——《最後的武士》
6、You can do whatever you want. ——《超能查派》
7、Brothers, have this life, no afterlife, two sides!——《烈火雄心》
8、In order to remember your smile, l pressed hard on the shutter in my heart.——《美麗人生》
9、People follow the brave, not the high. ——《勇敢的心》
10、He is like a child.He needs to learn and grow. ——《超能查派》
Ⅳ 10句經典英語電影並翻譯
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
Ⅳ 求5部英文電影中的10句經典台詞!!!每部10句哦親~
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
《Gone with the wind亂世佳人》
(1)、After all,tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
(2)、We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
(3)、Later,respectively,wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀
(4)Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(Gone with The Wind) 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
(5)、I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
(6)、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
(7)、I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
(8)、Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
(9)、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
(10)、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
(11)、I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
(12)、If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
(13)、Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
(14)、You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
(15)、Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
(16)、A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅵ 經典英語電影句子
1.《阿甘正傳》:Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。 You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。 So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life. 簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you. 羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。 Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me. 簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.
Ⅶ 一部電影里的10句經典英語句
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
Ⅷ 抄10部英語動畫電影的經典句子,每一部2個句子。急!
1、Adventure is out there.
生活就是冒險。
2、Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand.
幸福,不是長生不老,不是錦衣華食,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望的達成。
3、As more and more people leave you,the more and more important those who remain become.
因為離開你的人越來越多,所以留下來的人就越來越重要。
4、As long as you start at the bottom, you will be able to make your dreams come true.
只要你從底層做起,任勞任怨,這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。
5、One loves the sunset, when one is so sad.
當一個人情緒低落的時候,他會格外喜歡看日落。
Ⅸ 英語電影中的十句英語句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》 1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。 2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。 二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。 3.Miracles happen every day. 奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。 5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢。 6. You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。 8. It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。 10. I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。 三《The Lion King獅子王》 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。 2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠 4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。 6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。 8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛. 2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧. 4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫. 5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。 9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
Ⅹ 一部英語電影裡面的十句話
美國故事片《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
10. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。